Financing

Everything you need to know about financing real estate. Learn more about online mortgages, various types of mortgages and the latest interest rates.

Tips for home financing

What can I actually afford and what funding options are there?

Find the right home financing solution in three steps. Calculate budget When calculating your budget, you must take into account both the running costs of the new property and all costs of acquiring it. The latter include the purchase price as well as the transaction costs that apply in …

Read more

Mortgage: The own capital requirement

Banks finance 80% of the purchase price at most. You must always raise the remaining 20% yourself

You cannot buy real estate without own capital. Swiss banks finance 80% of the purchase price at most. You must always raise the remaining 20% yourself. All of the numerous mortgage models and term options Swiss banks offer to finance real estate have one thing in common: They cover 80% …

Read more

The optimal mortgage term

In addition to the right mortgage model, you should also carefully consider the term

In addition to the right mortgage model, you should also carefully consider the term. Play through different scenarios of interest rate development before making your decision. At the moment, the interest rate outlook for real estate investors in Switzerland is positive for both short- and long-term mortgages. For flex rollover …

Read more

Home financing

How to turn the dream of owning a home into a reality

Own capital – this is what you need to have The amount and source of your own capital play an important role in home financing. Swiss citizens have several options when it comes to amassing the required sum. Mortgage interest rates are at a record low in Switzerland, and housing …

Read more