Searching for real estate made easy
Set up a free search subscription and you will automatically be informed about the latest properties which match your search criteria.
If you do not yet have a user account for ImmoStreet.ch, we recommend that you set one up first here. A user account on ImmoStreet.ch simplifies the creation and management of your search subscriptions.
Here’s how to set up a search subscription:
- Start by searching for real estate and choose the community, region or canton.
- Then select either renting or buying.
- Enter the type of property, e.g. flat & house, holiday flat, house, etc.
- Set up additional possible filters.
- Click on “Display matches” to view the results found.
- Click on “Free search subscription” to save your search parameters as a subscription.
- If you do not yet have a user account or have not yet logged into your account, you will now be requested to do so.
- As soon as you are logged into your user account, your search subscription is saved.
- You can repeat this process as many times as you like and set up any number of search subscriptions.
With your user account, you can go to “Immobox” at any time to review your latest search and any previously set up search subscriptions. You can also save your latest search as a subscription with just a mouse click.
Deleting a search subscription
If you would like to delete a search subscription, go to the search subscription e-mail underneath the hit and click on the “Delete search subscription” link. By going to the “Immobox” in your user account, you can also review your existing search subscriptions at any time and delete them as desired.
Modifying a search subscription
An existing search subscription cannot be modified. Instead, delete it and set up a new one.